PR girl Namrita Khurana on the wardrobe must-haves to invest in
Here’s a quick guide to the must-have essentials you’ll want by your side
‘Tis the season to make merry and indulge yourself with a little something special. But if you’ve been having a tough time navigating the flashy sales and impulse buys to find the gems that are worth your money, help is at hand. We got the industry’s top insiders to handpick the items that they are loving right now. Leveraging their position on the frontlines of all that’s new in the world of beauty and fashion, here’s what they are excited about this season.
Having spent three years in the world of PR and communications, Namrita Khurana has front row seats to the latest and the greatest in the world of fashion and beauty, often before it’s released to the public. Having grown up with a fashion designer for a mum, she’s blessed with a passion for constantly experimenting with new looks. And the holiday season serves as the best excuse to indulge yourself. Here are her top picks for hitting refresh on your wardrobe:
1. A classic black leather jacket for night-outs
2. A comfy red or green hoodie to bring in Christmas cheer
3. A pair of ankle boots to go with your favourite dresses
4. The Forest Essentials Ultra Rich Body Lotion in Mashobra Honey & Vanilla
5. Finish it up with a pop of red on the lips and a touch of highlighter for that extra glow. I'm currently hooked on to Maybelline's Superstay in Pioneer and the Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Oval.