Komal Lath, founder of Tute Consult, curates the perfect Christmas wishlist
The Mumbai-based entrepreneur takes us on a quick tour of what to be excited for
‘Tis the season to make merry and indulge yourself with a little something special. But if you’ve been having a tough time navigating the flashy sales and impulse buys to find the gems that are worth your money, help is at hand. We got the industry’s top insiders to handpick the items that they are loving right now. Leveraging their position on the frontlines of all that’s new in the world of beauty and fashion, here’s what they are excited about this season.
As the founder of Mumbai-based PR agency, Tute Consult, Komal Lath commands a roster of some of the most exciting names in fashion and beauty — think Instagram-favourite Pixi Beauty, which was welcomed into the country with a picture-perfect launch earlier this year. With the season of gifting around the corner, we got the boss woman to take us on a personal tour of the products that you’ll want waiting for you under the Christmas tree. Here’s what we found:
1. Do everything up red and white and pops of colour at home: I love these by India Circus
2. Pamper your hands and feet with LuxaDerme while snuggling with loads of hot chocolates
3. This Antique Srasta Step Ring from Shaya which is all love and drama and fierce
4. Why go red when you can have pink? This DKNY luggage from TrunkHouse is what my travel wardrobe needs
5. The Benefit Contour Powder: Can't do without it while stuffing my face with all the goodies!