PR maestro Divya Israni Parekh on what to indulge yourself with this Christmas
After all, ‘tis the season of giving (yourself a good time)
‘Tis the season to make merry and indulge yourself with a little something special. But if you’ve been having a tough time navigating the flashy sales and impulse buys to find the gems that are worth your money, help is at hand. We got the industry’s top insiders to handpick the items that they are loving right now. Leveraging their position on the frontlines of all that’s new in the world of beauty and fashion, here’s what they are excited about this season.
As one of the three women at the helm of Dipika Israni PR, an all-women firm based in the heart of Mumbai, it is safe to say that Divya Israni Parekh knows a thing or two about what women want. With a bustling client roster that plays host to some of the most celebrated designers and labels on the social circuit, her radar has been finely tuned to spot the next big thing. If you’re wondering how to pamper yourself this holiday season, take cues from her expertly curated Christmas wishlist.
1. Enn’s Closet Pucker Hydrating Lip Mask with Hyaluronic Acid: It’s an overnight lip mask with a slight tint
2. Kay Beauty Matte Eyeshadow Sticks
3. Fenty Beauty Highlighter Stick
4. Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Illuminating Powder for that subtle glow without looking cake-y
5. NYX Duo Chromatic Lip Gloss to add some dimension to your lips